Grade Levels: 2 year old through Eighth grade
Total Enrollment: 212
Average Class Size:
Award Winning Staff:
- Preschool – 14.5
- Kindergarten through Eighth grade – 16.1
- Mrs. Dawn Koenig – Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers 2000
- Mrs. Kendra Trosper Pena – Primary Teacher of the Year 2012
School Staff: 27
- Large Gymnasium with bleachers and locker rooms
- Large Multipurpose Room with full kitchen
- Stage/Multipurpose Room/ 2nd Gymnasium
- Library Resource Center for adults
- Library Resource Center for children
- Music Classroom
- Band Room
- Hand Bell Room
- Individual Instrument Practice Rooms
- 2 Computer Labs
- Science Lab
- Foreign Language Classroom
- Art Classroom
- Smaller Chapel
- 2 Parking Lots
- Large Playground
- Large Grass Field
- 15 Large Classrooms
- T.V. Studio
- Meeting Room with wi-fi
- Handicap Accessible
- 3 Large Extended Care Rooms
- Multi-level Security
School Mascot: Tiger
School Colors: Black and Orange
2018-2019 School Theme: “Living Loved “
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord (Romans 8:38-39).
- Morning 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- Afternoon 3:15 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Parent’s Day Out (age 2-5):
Wednesday 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Preschool 3 Half Day –
Tuesday and Thursday 8:15-11:15 a.m.
Preschool 4 Half Day –
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:15-11:15 a.m.
Preschool Full Day –
Monday through Friday (choice of days, 2 minimum)
8:15 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Kindergarten through Eighth Grade –
Monday through Friday 8:15 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.